1. 10. 2012

Keeping myself busy... (en)

Maybe you are asking how is everything in Colombia going? The answer is well, as usual :) Very busy, but very very happy. Of course missing my family and friends and some things from the Czech Republic and other places, but that will probably never change because I cannot be at more places at the same time. 

Last week a friend of mine made a short comment on Facebook about how we will miss this year's Coffee week (event in Brno) and that we might try to organize it in whatever places we might be. Well, I am not sure if she was serious, but sence then I started to think about that. And since about this Monday I started to seriously think about that...What do we have from that? That tomorrow starts a coffee week in Bucaramanga, Colombia!!! And I have millions of things to prepare and solve and that keeps me very busy. So I am sorry if I am not answering on your messages on time or if I am not Skype etc. It will be bettes next week, I promise ;)

Part of the plans for the next week are connected to one organic coffee farm near to Bucaramanga and I made yesterday a short visit to check how the place looks like and to speak with the people from there. And...It is a part of the dream I had, now I am living it...And I am bringing you some pictures from there. Enjoy the dream with me!
COFFEE!!!
And we are entering the area of the coffee farm.





1 komentář:

  1. Pěkné pěkné, neotevřeš jim tam brzo kavárnu ;-)? Kdyby si plánovala exportovat kávu, tak se mnou počítej :-)
    M

    OdpovědětVymazat