29. 4. 2012

Eskerika - Portugalete (en)

This day was quite hard for me. Not just for the kilometres, nor for the environment (from Bilbao there is quite long way along the industrial area, about 8-9 kilometres around plants, warehouses and factories...) But in general, things were going a little bit wrong and at the end of the day I was thinking what I was doing there and whether I shouldn't just turn back and go home...I didn't.

Honestly, I don't remember much from Bilbao (maybe just the nice cathedral they have there and very nice hill/leisure time park above the city) nor from Portugalete. It is all caused by the fact that that day I wasn't feeling that well.

But sure Bilbao is worth visiting as well as Portugalete. In the second mentioned one there is, for example, one very interesting thing - a gondola over the river which takes people and cars to the other side. It was build in the 19th century (more about it on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vizcaya_Bridge).

So, today I survived, but assured myself in the decision to keep going. And all the things seem to be better in the morning...


Follow the...yellow shell!
Následuj...žlutou mušli!!
Siga la...flecha amarilla!!
Bilbao
The cathedral in Bilbao.
And a parque in Bilbao.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat