28. 4. 2012

Monasterio Zenarruza - Eskerika (en)


It was raining a lot today. I left the monastery accompanied by the Danish man who's name was Patrik) and by one Italian man (Giovanni). This time I was very happy for the company, because the way through the forest was quite muddy and slippery and in case of falling down it was better to have someone to pick me up :)

On our arrival to Guernika, it was already raining heavily. Even though the lady in the information office told us that the hostel/albergue in Morga (following village) is closed, I stubbornly believed in information we had from the monk in the monastery, that somewhere around Morga there is a new albergue. The guys didn't want to risk it and stayed in Guernika, I ate my lunch and continued. And I was right :) in few kilomentres there was a brand new hostel for pilgrims. I put my clothes to dry up, washed myself and later I received a nice company - Ewa and Krzysztof :D You keep meeting the same people on the Camino! 

We had a nice evening with red wine and a looot of Polish-Czech talks. These two were walking already their third Camino in last three years. The first was the French one, the second the Portuguese and then this one, the northen one.
They are very nice people and I hope to see them some time again in Warsaw.

Today, unfortunatelly, I made no pictures. Some days are like that, sorry!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat