26. 4. 2012

Zarautz - Deba (en)

Today the Camino started around the coast. First I walked along a very long a beautiful beach in Zarautz watching all the surfers, waiting for the right wave to come...Then followed about 4km coastal pedestian path along a road to another city called Getaria. One might say the traffic would be bothering, but there were actually almost no cars. Local people use this beautiful sidewalk for running and walks.

Then the way turned inlands and soon after I met one very interesting person on the way, another pilgrim, a man called Joaquin. We talked a lot, about everything. Among other things we discussed also a typical local wine called Txakoli (then we tried a little bit in a bar in the next town).

Today I ate my lunch on a meadow with beautiful views of the sea, already without Joaquin who rather ate in a restaurant on the way.

Rather soon without other complications and after walking through typical rural areas I ended up in Deba. After waiting for half an hour I could even pick up the key from the albergue from the local police station and together with an American lady we went up to a former school with its bunk beds and plenty of snoring people in the room.

The evening was full of encounters - I met the Polish couple again, I met Joaquin again and newly I met two crazy cyclists - one Polish and one Canadian, they incidentally met on their totally different ways...That's the charm of the Camino :)

Today it was raining a lot so I don't have too many pictures to show...


Looking back at the Camping Zarautz (on the hill).
Pohled zpátky na Camping Zarautz (na kopci).
Mirando detrás al Camping Zarautz (en la collina).




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat