6. 5. 2012

San Vicente - Colombres (en)

Today I wanted to walk just about 20 km. Because of that I took my time during the breakfast and later decided to stay for a while and help Sofia with cleaning. After all the pilgrims left the hostel I took care of the dishes after breakfast and cleaned the dormitories. In the meanwhile I was chatting with Sofia and enjoying the work. Later I offered my help during the summer season as I thought I would be going back to Güemes. At the time I couldn't know that this will change.
I said my goodbye and just around eleven started to walk towards Colombres, my next destination. I knew that some of the young guys from yesterday would be heading there, too.
The walk did not take me too long and around two n the afternoon I was already about to cross a bridge dividing Cantabria from Asturias. Before, in Unquera I tried local pastries - Corbatas de Unquera - and chatted for a while with a bartender. Then already Asturias.
In Colombres there were two possibilities where to stay - one was a private albergue and one was an option offered by the town - staying in the local gym. I wanted to check the gym (it was cheaper) and I found Nina, Claudie and the two Irish boys there. The gym was actually a perfect place - huge, all just for the five of us and with loudspeakers where we later plugged Nina's MP3 and enjoyed dancing in the empty hall.
Oh man, I could never imagine how much I will miss music! I enjoyed it sooo much!
we spent the day wandering around the town, drinking beer in a local pub and relaxing on the sun.
I remember I fell asleep quite early, it was more about napping for a while...and I woke up in the middle of the night :) Nina saved my life and shared with me her food. And then we continued sleeping.

Entering Asturias.

First sights of the great architecture of "indianos" in Colombres.

The museum of the "indianos" in Colombres.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat